Amazing training done by brilliant trainers
In this InDesign training you’ll find out how do you create stars & star bursts in Adobe InDesign.
1. Choose the Polygon tool (If you can’t see it – press and hold the ërectangle toolí)
2. To change the style of star – double click the Polygon tool in the tool bar.
3. For a regular star shape use the following settings.
4. For a Star Burst use these settings.
This is the easy way to create starbursts and regular stars using Adobe InDesign.
comments powered by Disqus
“I promise you will leave us with the confidence to apply your new skills effectively in the real world.”
- Daniel Walter Scott
- Training Manager & Courseware Author
JOIN OUR ‘SUPER-DUPER’ NEWSLETTER!